|Items||Loan Period||Item Limit|
|Books||3 weeks||No limit|
|Audiobooks||3 weeks||No limit|
|Large Print Books||3 weeks||No limit|
|Paperbacks||3 weeks||No limit|
|Comic Books||3 weeks||No limit|
|Book Bags||3 weeks||No limit|
|Art Prints||3 weeks||2|
|Encyclopedias||3 weeks||No limit|
|Magazines||1 week||No limit|
|Theme Kits||1 week||2|
|Compact Discs||3 weeks||No limit|
|Book Kits||3 weeks||No limit|
|Videocassettes/DVDs||3 days||No limit|
|Games and Toys||3 weeks||No limit|
|Informational videos/DVDs||3 weeks||No limit|
All library materials are loaned free of charge. All ages are eligible for a library card. Minors are required to have a parent or guardian sign to obtain a card.
- The daily service charge for all library books returned late -- adult and children's -- is $.10.
- The service charge is tallied on the computer from the date due.
- The daily service charge for videocassettes is $1.00. The daily service charge for theme kits is $.50. We encourage you to return materials promptly so that others may use them.
- There is a $1.00 service charge for a replacement card. Please report a lost or stolen card immediately to avoid charges for items charged to your card erroneously.
Books, Books on Tape, Large Print Books, Paperbacks, Book Bags and Art Prints may be renewed if not reserved for another patron.
- Five renewals are permitted on most items. Some may only be renewed twice. Renewals may be made be telephone.
- Please call with the 13 digit item number located on the back of the book (A00023_________) and your library card number.